Join Rolla Skate Club for exhilarating public rollerskating events, weekly!
Assemble your crew, and dress to impress. Hit the selfie station, groove to our DJs’ magic, and skate the night away with us at Rollerland, our incredible 20,000 square foot rollerskate palace!
FREE rental rollerskates are included with every ticket, or bring your own. (Sizes kids 10 to adult men’s 14)
Check out our All-Ages sessions, for skaters from age 6 to 96, or hit up our adult events for 19+ skating.
SAFETY NOTICE - PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE OPERATOR FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT, OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers, and hazards, including the potential for serious injury, permanent disability and death.
As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death, or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever included NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR OF THE PREMISES AND FACILITIES and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Operator”).
- You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto.
- Negligence includes failure on the part of the Operator to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect you from or warn you of the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above.
- Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
- These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.
POLICIES AND FAQ
- Rolla Skate Club continues to follow all guidelines set forth by the Provincial Health Officer. Currently proof of vaccination will not be required to attend Rolla Skate Club events or classes. Masks are optional.
- Parking is FREE! Use Gate 6 near the Coliseum. Check here for week to week parking changes
- Rollerskate rentals and protective gear are included with all tickets. Please bring your own helmet (bike helmets work great!). Skates are available from Kids 10 to Men’s 14
- Helmets are REQUIRED for kids 12 and under. Please bring your own.
- Skate park is not open during events unless specifically noted otherwise
- Bring a water bottle - skating is hard work!. There is a pop & water vending machine as well.
- A cash bar is provided at select events - check individual event details! Rollerskating is a great sober activity too.
- Celebrating a birthday party or quittin’ yer job? Check out our monthly celebration event to celebrate in style! Options for kids and adults.
- There is no coat, shoe, or bag check; please leave valuables at home and choose a fanny pack or cross-body bag for skating with your valuables.