Frequently Asked Questions
Code of Conduct - PNE Venues
Pacific Coliseum, The Forum, The Agrodome, The Amphitheatre
The Pacific National Exhibition would like to create an enjoyable and safe experience for all attending our events, both on our grounds and inside our venues. We recommend that guests hold onto their ticket stub and be ready to display it to venue officials to verify seating locations. Guests who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including, but not limited to the following are subject to being removed from the premises:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Dangerous, abusive, profane or illegal behaviour
- Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Wearing obscene, offensive or indecent clothing
- Interfering with security procedures
- Interfering with the performance/ game / event; going onto the playing/ performance surface or throwing any object onto the playing/ performance surface or on the venue premises.
- Audio or video recording of game or event
- Selling tickets or other merchandise on venue property
- Handing out goods or literature not pre-approved by the Pacific National Exhibition
- Any attempt to bring prohibited items into the venue
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Any other conduct that is beyond the bounds of reasonable behaviour for spectators attending a professional sporting event.
Pat Down Policy
In order to provide a safe environment, you and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue. By tendering the ticket and entering the venue, you consent to such searches. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the venue. The premises are monitored by video camera, please be aware that your movements may be recorded. There will be male-identified and female-identified searchers working events. Guests are encouraged to select the line-up and searchers with whom they feel most comfortable. If you have any questions please speak to one of our security staff members for assistance.
No Smoking Policy
In accordance with the Vancouver Park Board Smoking Regulation By-Law, all PNE venues are non-smoking facilities. As such, guests are not permitted to smoke inside the venue or within the event perimeter unless otherwise stated. This includes e-cigarettes, cannabis and vaporizers. Please note – there are no in and out privileges.
Guests are not permitted to bring substances that cause intoxication or impairment into the Pacific Coliseum – including alcohol and cannabis. Exceptions will be made for medical cannabis (with appropriate documentation) or other prescription medications. Individuals who have recreational cannabis on their person are encouraged to secure it in their vehicle. Smoking cannabis is prohibited.
Prohibited Items - PNE Venues
Pacific Coliseum, The Forum, The Agrodome, The Amphitheatre
The PNE reviews the security protocol for each event, based on a number of factors. These factors change on an event by event basis. Guests should be aware that any number of items can be subject to security protocol including search and potential confiscation if warranted.
- Outside Food & Beverage
- Glow sticks
- Selfie sticks
- Open chapstick or lip gloss
- Bota bags
- Hula hoops
- Stuffed animals or dolls (including plush backpacks)
- Balloons, balls or inflatables
- Laser pointers
- Flagpoles or banner poles of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- E-Cigarettes and vaporizers
- Narcotics or other illegal stimulants including paraphernalia
- Cannabis with the exception of medical cannabis. Legal documentation required.
- Weapons of any kind and or anything that could be used as a weapon or as a projectile
- Gang affiliated clothing
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bottles, cups, jugs or cans of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, or other pyrotechnics
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Any animals other than service / support animals. Legal documentation required.
- Any promotional or commercial materials not pre-approved by management
- Spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyes or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable
- Mechanically-operated instruments which produce an excessive volume of noise such as megaphones, air or gas-powered horns
- Cameras, video cameras or other sound and video recording equipment
- Computers or other devices used for the purposes of transmitting or disseminating sound, pictures, descriptions or results of the events via the internet or other forms of media (No IPads, Tablets, or Selfie Sticks)
When will my tickets be sent to me?
Your tickets will arrive in your inbox 48 hours before showtime. If your tickets have not arrived within 48 hours, please refer to the section below.
I have yet to receive my tickets. How do I find them?
Please try to first search your inbox with the subject line: “Print at Home Tickets have arrived”.
Make sure you are checking the email that is linked to your TicketLeader account.
If you still cannot locate your tickets, please reach out to email@example.com or 604-252-3700 and quote your confirmation number.
How do I sell or transfer my tickets?
TicketLeader does not have the capability to resell tickets on behalf of ticketholders.
If you would like to transfer tickets, please follow the instructions below:
Wait for your tickets to appear in your account on Ticketleader.ca (Usually appears within 48 hours of showtime.)
Go to “Account”
The guest who is receiving tickets from you must also have a TicketLeader account. Create a TicketLeader account.
Tickets will be emailed to the guest (regardless of whether the tickets are mobile or a “print at home” PDF).
How do I request a refund?
If a show is cancelled or rescheduled, ticketholders will receive an email outlining the refund deadline and details.
In some cases, a refund is automatic and in others you must request it before the deadline date and time.
You may request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-252-3700.
Please note, refund windows are set by event promoters. TicketLeader does not the ability to change deadlines or provide a refund after a deadline has passed.
Where is the Box Office / Will Call?
The Pacific Coliseum box office is located on the south side of the Pacific Coliseum (100 North Renfrew Street, Vancouver, BC).
The PNE Forum Box Office is located outside the building (northeast corner, near 2901 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC)
The box office is open 2 hours before Pacific Coliseum events and with additional hours during special high volume time frames.
What are your Call Centre Hours?
Call Centre hours of operation are:
Monday to Friday
9:30am to 5:00pm
10am to 4pm
12pm to 4pm
Do you have Ticket Holder Insurance?
FanShield is an optional add-on that protects your purchase from unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from attending.
FanShield protects against:
- Cancellations due to Covid-19
- Family Emergencies
- Accident and Illness
- Travel Interruptions
- Severe Weather
Review Fanshield's policy: Technology-Insurance-Company-Insurance-Insight-Policy-Wording.pdf
What are your Covid-19 and Vaccine Policies?
For the latest vaccination policies for events held at the PNE/Hastings Park, please visit pne.ca/vaccine
For events taking place at locations other than PNE/Hastings Park, please refer to the Know Before You Go email (sent 48 hours before an event) or give us a call at 604-252-3700.