Bright Nights in Stanley Park
Come & Ride the Train
Proof of Vaccination
Please note that as of Monday, December 20, proof of vaccination status is required for entry to Bright Nights.
Please come prepared with your official proof of vaccination (2 doses) and government-issued photo ID. Youth aged 12 – 18 are not required to show government photo ID.
We suggest that guests arrive an extra 15 minutes earlier to facilitate the vaccine passport checks, ie. 45 minutes before the scheduled train ride.
Guests who will not be able to attend due to the new requirement should contact TicketLeader for a full refund at 604-252-3700 or email@example.com.
Our Bright Nights train will once again be sounding its whistle and chugging through the sparkling magically-lit forest of Stanley Park this Christmas. Kids of all ages will be singing along to their favourite carols as they take in the whimsical displays along their ride.
We're excited to welcome you back to a nostalgic and cherished family event that has helped to create many Christmas memories. As our very first in-person special event since Bright Nights 2019, we're prioritizing the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers and focusing our efforts on making sure the train will be a fun, happy, and safe experience. Though Santa is still on hiatus and the North Pole will not be open, our plaza will feature selected iconic light elements and the train ride will once again sparkle and dazzle as in years past.
(Please note that all guest are required to purchase a ticket to access the site this year (children 2 and under are free).
(Tickets will be available online only; no onsite ticket sales will be offered this year.)
Additional Ticket Information
All guest are required to purchase a ticket for this year (including those 2 and under)
- Adult (18 to 64yrs): $15.30 - $13.65 + fees
- Senior(65+) / Youth (12 to 17 yrs): $11.80 - $10.50 + fees
- Child (3 to 11 yrs): $10.75 - $9.45 + fees
- 2 and younger: Free
- Matinee pricing all tickets: $7.50 - $6.30 + fees
- If you're not feeling well, stay at home. Contact TicketLeader to obtain a refund for your tickets.
- Masks are recommended for all guests aged 3 and older. We'll provide disposable masks for guests who have forgotten their own and wish to be masked while onsite or on board the train.
- To avoid long wait times, please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes in advance of your scheduled train ride. Ticketholders will be permitted to enter the site anytime within the 30 minute envelope.
- Visitors will enter through the front gate and exit through the back gate. There are no re-entry privileges during the event.
- Please be prepared to show your tickets to gain entry. There will be no admission to the site without a valid ticket.
- While onsite, visitors may move freely through the plaza, though we ask all guests to be mindful that people have varying comfort levels with respect to masking and distancing. Please respect the recommended 2 metres physical distancing.
- To facilitate contactless scanning at the train station, have your pre-printed tickets or PDFs on your mobile devices ready and open to the barcodes.
- To facilitate a timely boarding process, please follow all boarding instructions posted at the train station.
- Due to capacity restrictions, passengers must board the train in their designated time slot.
- We cannot accommodate groups wishing to sit together.
- The train has plexiglass dividers between benches. Once seated, please remain in your selected seat. Do not switch seats
- The event operates rain or shine, however, may close due to high winds or snow.
- All sales final, no refunds or exchanges permitted.